Sunday, April 27, 2008

MOVIES: I Had a Dream...

Getting down to crunch time with some programming projects, so naturally I ended up with an extremely vivid dream last night, one that I held onto through several visits to the little boys room.

It seems a wacky old oil tycoon with a will favouring male heir(s) passes away with nary a male relative that anybody knows about. Turns out there's an illegitimate grandson who's about to learn too much about heavy and sweet crude. I have no idea where the idea came from. Other than occasional read-throughs on the business page of the Toronto Star, I've been purely sports, programming and bodily functions these days. Haven't even touched the novel for a week.

But I hope the mental movie was a comedy last night. Otherwise, I'm worried about the title I dreamt up.

Hitmen Are Cheaper Than Lawyers.

No comments: