Friday, August 13, 2010

SOFTWARE: Testing BlogJet

One of the reasons I have lagged in blogging is the sometimes inane editor that Blogger uses. There's a LOT of bouncing back and forth between the editor and the preview, because you can't edit in the preview mode. And the editor window is an itty little bitty thing that's not resizable. Sooooo, I decided to give BlogJet a try.

Interestingly enough, the first thing BlogJet does is offer to let you try the automatic posting thing. And that post is the following (Slightly edited for the presence of COOL in the blog. I'd never recover the shame of using that four-letter word, of course):

I have installed an interesting application - BlogJet. It's a Windows client for my blog tool (as well as for other tools). Get your copy here: http://blogjet.com

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid; humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination." -- Albert Einstein

No comments: